Re: Mildly amusing

I saw the trailers about that show but it didn't look that interesting and
reality shows turn me off

The funny part about the McBride flick is halfway through the movie they are
both walking around in the middle of the room that had the motion in it
during a hostage situation, McBride moves one foot over and THEN the motion
goes off. Later on they are both coming through the front door and the thing
goes off again. Oh and it was a local alarm, no monitoring

Pretty funny stuff