Re: video security system- Should I save to a dedicated PVR or to a PC. What about remote viewing etc.

I would additionally suggest powering the equipment from a UPS
(Uninterruptible Power Supply), if you think there is a chance that
someone might also cut off AC power.

This could keep the data collection going for a few minutes, depending
on the chosen UPS and the load of the surveillance equipment.

Gino

On 3/29/2005, David Jensen managed to type:

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251