An OT chuckle

A young preacher was asked by a funeral director to hold a
graveside service for a man who died with no family or friends.
The funeral was held way back in the country and the young
preacher got lost on the way.

When he arrived an hour late, he saw a backhoe and crew, but
the hearse was no-where in sight. The workmen were eating lunch.
The diligent pastor went to the open grave to find the vault
lid in place, but still he poured out his heart and preached an
impassioned and lengthy service.=20

Returning to his car, the young preacher felt that he had done his=20
duty and he would leave with a renewed sense of purpose=20
and dedication, in spite of his tardiness.

As he got into his car, he overheard one of the workers talking
in a very serious voice to another worker: "You know, I been
puttin' in septic tanks for 20 years, and I ain't never seen nothin'=20
like that before....

Sorta gives a whole new meanin' to the term "Holy Shit........"