amag 3500 multimax crash

Hi,

We have an antiquated amag 3500 which has stopped allowing us to log
into it.  The manufacturer no longer supports the software.  Since we
are moving in a few months, I really don't want to spend money on this
replacing this system.

The system no longer lets me log into it.

When I try to log into the program, I get an error message titled
"ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM" with no content except an OK button.

Once this happens, when I try to reboot the device, I get an "multimax"
error message.

I ran a virus scan and a few tx databases are corrupt (no virus found),
but not the multimax.mdb.  I file transferred the multimax file to my
workstation, but I cannot compact it because I "do not have the
security priviledges" according to windows.

Does anyone know how I can fix my problem?