Re: What Tool Do I Need To Compress Standard RG6 Connectors Onto The Stripped Cable...

Ive used the f-56 -59 radio shack crimper , seems to do the job of
those costing much more. its cheap to replace if you loose it.
Take a chunk of rg6 and a couple fittling to test the crimp. They seem
to have personality..some crimpers crimp better than others.

Around commercial installs or those interfacing the cable compaies I
use compression or T&B snap & seal (digicon too) just to keep the
peace.
The zenith zds5061 is a cheap compressor but the LCCT or T&B
compression tool although a little pricey are much better.
(froogle for best price.)
MCCET
ESS/