Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

it was a drunk driving thing right ..? Darn, all they do down here is
drink and drive, it could happen to anyone ..it wasnt like he went out
one day and said he was going to kill someone ..geez, 30 years, i think
thats enough.

In fact, most people killed in accidents here, are at 3am and by either
themselves or others drinking an driving. anyone with an axe to grind,
please come down here and explain why it is not a good idea to drink
and drive, to our government .. cause they dont get it ....ive been
near killed in 2 major accidents, where the others had no licence,
inspection, drivers licence, and i got charged as our road traffic laws
here are full of it.. yeah id been drinking also, but thats a norm
here, i just wasnt wasted..

I stay home on Saturdays and Sunday nights cause too many drunk drivers
out there!! I mean its like 70% or more on the roads are drunk  by then
 ..