Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

> The fact is, ...........contrary to Steve Ryckman's

Steve Ryckman left after Sabodish filled the newsgroup with the same sort of
vulgar attacks as Jiminex.  He hasn't been heard from in about five years.

> Bass, promotes his website...

Oh, the shame!  How will I ever live it down?  Heh, heh, heh... :^)

> If he were to simply state in his sig line
> that he had an on line store and perhaps
> occasionally refer someone to his site,
> that would be acceptable...

Fortunately, Jiminex is not the arbiter of what is acceptable.  He believes
that his constant vulgar attacks are somehow "acceptable" while me
mentioning that I sell -- hold your breath -- alarm systems in a security
alarm newsgroup is not.

> --- snip BS ---

[yawn]