Re: New Napco Ver5 software

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> >> You've got it ...  They bought ...their huts from my
> >> online store...
> >
> > Main product lines not doing too well?
>
> You have to diversify to stay ahead in this business.  I'm presently
adding
> a category for Thatched Roof Accessories.  :^)

On a tropical island, many years ago, the natives there would choose
their king by how fat he was. When the king was chosen, the people
would present him with a new throne to fit his size and the new king
would then reside in the Kings House made of the typical thatch of palm
leaves. It is told that once there was a King Bass, who won the kingdom
many many times over the years as he grew ever fatter and fatter each
year. Each time he was chosen, he would store his old throne up in the
rafters of the Kings House. Time and again through the years he
continued to retain the kingdom due to his enormous size.

Then .......... one day, the Kings house collapsed and killed fat king
Bass and his entire family.

To this day, it is still said ........... People who live in grass
houses, shouldn't stow thrones.