Re: just moved in next door - where's my pie?

"smiley" <palopaeus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> electrical engineering technologist...i've done mostly burg/fire alarm
> systems for the last 6 yrs, but now i do a lot of access control and
> cctv systems. I use mostly DSC and Ademco products for alarm systems,
> and Northern Computers and Kantech for access control.

All excellent systems.  We dropped Northern (on the access side) last year
in favour of Kantech, Sentex, and Keyscan.  We have two installations (both
take-overs) with DSC Maxsys systems.  Both are ongoing headaches, but the
customers are thoroughly "sold" on the product...  <sigh>