Re: Another Microkey Question... any takers?

I hear ya mark, it was the first ver of dos i ever used with my 1st
8086/8MHz machine with a 10mb, yes, mb mfm hard disk. at the time i thot
that system was da bomb lol. as a matter of fact, I think it was a radio
shack model, a tandy 1000HX, or EX or something. before that, i had an
original green-screen TRS-80. those were the days.