Re: Automatic resetting fire panel :(

NFPA 72-2002 6.8.2.7  Protected premises fire alarm control units shall be
capable of being reset or silenced only from the control unit at the
protected premises unless otherwise permitted by 6.8.2.8.
6.8.2.8  Remote resetting and silencing of a fire alarm control unit from
other than the protected premises shall be permitted with the approval of
the authority having jurisdiction.