Re: Nasty Sunday

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:t1gZd.2$N9.500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks man.

Hey, do you know if old 4140xmp has an internal event buffer? I don't send
o/c's unless resident is a snowbird...I wanted to see if I could tell when
she armed it last.

Sorta, it has a 10-day event buffer that erases after 10 days, you can view
it with installer code + 0, it will read off the last 10 days of alarms,
troubles etc but won't tell you when they happened.

You exit with installer code + off however when you do that it resets that
buffer so it will be empty when you try getting back in, can't read it by
downloading either