Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

"birdman" <alc@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
xwI_d.35593$6g7.8715@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L. Bass wrote:
>

>> Bring all of the red (+) and black (-) wires together in two bundles.
>
> WARNING! DO NOT DO THIS! If you put + and - together you will short out
> your power supply!  Fast buck Bass not in the trade and is misleading you
> so he can sell more equipment to unsuspecting DIYers.

now that a cheap shot.. even if I blocked him cause he is making too much
noise...

he never meant to make the op do what you think ... he didn't wrote it
clearly enough but it was not that bad...

for the op what he was trying to tell you is  make a bundle with all the
negative wire...then a bundle of all the positive wire..

take each bundle and put one wire from each bundle to the good
terminal..(negative to - and positive to +)

god I think I am surrounded with kids that like to pick on each other....

(and I don't help!!!!!!!!)