Re: Back up alarm signals.

Jim wrote:
> I've been doing a lot more back-up cell and radio installs recently.
> Just curious about what signals yall send.
>
> Been asking around my area, and find that a lot of installers use the
> backup for Burg only.
>
> What does everyone here send?

We like to get everything we possibly can. Our AES system has an
optional module that fits in it that will emulate a phone line. It will
handle 3-1, 4-2, CID and I think M2E (Radionics?). Works great, We have
systems out with 200+ zones and we can receive information on each one
over this radio as if it were connected to a phone line. Any more
information we can get on the radio along with the phone line
connection is a big plus.