Re: Smoke Detector in Parking Garage

Were the heats R/R  or Fixed, and what level 135 or 195.
This will make a difference..
Check for the average temp in the garage area (year round)
and adjust down ward the detectors ratings for temp.
also  might go for the R/R  if not already using..
RTS

I'd avoid smoke det's in a garage,  too much hydro carbons from the auto
engines