Re: Another Microkey Question... any takers?

I used to work for Tandy. We were thrilled when our first 5 *meg* =
harddrives arrived!! They cost $5,000, and were the size of a desktop !

A few years ago a friend of mine who owns a CS, gave me one of his old =
harddrives...I "think" they were vax maybe...anyway they were 1 meg and =
the size of a small refrigerator. I pulled the actuator magnets out of =
them - they were the size of beer cans and weighed about 8 lbs. I use =
them to pickup drywall screws :-)

Technology!