Re: saturday and no RFI ??

news:momdnXzmIZ9hhqjfRVn-1Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > RFI only exists Monday thru
> > Friday, Belguim Standard Time.
>
> As long as there are people willing to respond to him in any way, "Paul"
> (probably not his real name) will stick around.  He gets his jollies by
> watching the reaction of those he taunts with his fake scatter-brained
> ideas.  Note I said fake.  It is highly unlikely that he believes the
stuff
> he writes any more than Olson believes he can snap-roll a 737 and live to
> tell of it.  He says it for its effect and it's still working.  Three
years
> and almost no one seems to see this.  Is that strange?

You mean like the same type of taunts that you do? (and just did), if he
does what he does just for the reaction then you both have something in
common

I think he does believe in what he says, nobody spends 3 years saying the
same things over and over without thinking it is true, he has convinced
himself to the degree that his mind is closed even though he doesn't know
exactly what it all means. You could have someone from any of the
manufacturers give him a detailed explaination with charts, graphs, testing
devices all showing him what he says is complete bullshit however he still
won't listen.

Our Belgium friend is much like you, his posts and the replies against him
entertain everyone, nothing more