Re: What Tool Do I Need To Compress Standard RG6 Connectors Onto The Stripped Cable...

Just the "Plain Jane" RG6 connectors that use the hex crimper after the
connector is pushed onto the cable.  I have been doing this by hand but I'm
about to have to do a bunch pretty soon.  I hope you know what I'm talking
about because I don't know any other way to describe it.  Wait,  I'll see if
I can find a picture of the connector and list the link.   Thanks,  Joe
Here's a link:   http://www.trianglecables.com/rg6cabtvcrim.html