Off Subject Question

Hello everybody, I have an off subject question.

I need 2 first class airline tickets to Honolulu in October.  You may know
somebody with American Airline Aadvantage miles to spare.  I am willing to
pay $1,500 for the tickets.

If you know anybody that travels a lot, they may be interested in selling
some of their miles.

Please have them contact me via email if they are interested.

Thanks for any help you are able to offer.

Ron--