Re: EOLR Depate

As specified by the Alarm circuit builder....

that's the ONLY good place for Eolr

Its pretty simple to understand...the Eolr is supposed to terminate the
line...and in no way the line is supposed to go back at the panel on the
same cable wiring...

In fact ..if you want to bring back the eolr in the panel you need to use a
separate path for the wire..so that no short or whatever thing that could
happen to a single pair or the whole cable could prevent the normal reaction
of the zone..like in a A class fire loop

I know that some will say: its easier to debug a zone when the eolr come
back to the panel...that's true..but still its not the proper place for it
to be...
unless you work like a A class fire loop...And no one do that...

Anyone that argue about this is not understanding something..And should go
back to school..And if still they don't understand they should leave the
industry..period.

1143tnbacgj02a8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx