Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> >> At least one of us couldn't care less how he installs.
> >
> > But you find that you care enough about it
> > to imply that you know how I *do* install?
>
> Naah.  I just figure your "vast experience" is as believable as your
claims
> to have run with biker gangs, beat up children with hammers, etc.
You're
> almost as FOS as Olson.

Jeeezze you can't even remember what you say from one post to the next.
First you ridicule me as if you know that I don't install good systems.
Then you say you don't care if I install good systems. Now you say that
you don't believe what I say because ........... well because you just
don't believe what I say. Yet you give no indication as to where you've
obtained you knowledge about me. You can't cite any posts that I've
made that have been proven false. So ...... I guess it's back to square
one ........... your just making it up because I tell you that you are
wrong for doing what you do to this Newsgroup. You don't like me
because I do the same exact thing to you as you do to others. You have
been proven over and over again through the years to be the reason this
Newsgroup in in constant turmoil. You are always at the center of every
disruption, every conflict, every flame fest. Why .......... that must
just be a coincidence ......... right?   It must be the same kind of
coincidence that has occured in every Newsgroup that you participate
in. How do you explain that ......... Butt crack? I've only ever been
in this Newsgroup. So you can't blame me for all the people who've
objected to your deivant behavior in all the other groups over the
years. The hundred or so people that have openly objected to your
conduct and treatment of people. What's the common denominator
............ why it must just be your arrogant and uncaring attitude
......... towards others. Can you explain it in any other way?

Like, ...... it's everybody else Mommy. They're the ones who started it
Mommy. I didn't to nothin Mommy ........... honest. I'm a GOOD boy
Mommy. Jus like you tol me to be. They're the bad people Mommy. I'll
show them......... Tell me about the gun again Mommy. Tell me the story
about the little boy who got a gun and made people like him.

> > How is it that first you can imply that you
> > know how I install systems...
>
> I don't even have any evidence to support the assumption that you
install
> anything.  You seem to spend all of your time ranting and raving.  I
can't
> imagine anyone actually hiring you to install anything but who knows?
 You
> might have wired up a photo-hut or some such thing.

Well then Mr Napco expert since you think that I don't have experience
why is it you've still never answered my questions? Why don't you tell
us again about the access control funtions on the Napco panels. How
about the last changes on the Napco wireless that changed the way they
have to be installed. I know it was a long time ago, but did you ever
figure out that "difficult" problem you had with the battery wiring
harness? Oh yes, here's a good one ........why don't you post that
information that you stole from my post on how to wire the new Andersen
windows. Maybe you can impress someone with that.

You've left too wide of a trail of bad posts, bad will, and
substantiated inconsistancies, lies and proof of your arrogance, in
Usenet to be able to prove to anyone that you have any credibility. I'm
surpprised that you even continue to try. But .......... then again, in
order to live with your self, you'd have to be self delusional too.