Re: Download of Vista 10ADT (SA-10-ADT-EG)

Yah..I have two of them out there and  running fine, just wipe it clean =
when you program it. I think there may be an extra/or  missing field =
somewhere, but no big deal...mine have been running for a while.

Never tried to Compass it, I guess ya can't huh.

"Nick Lawrence" <nlaw@xxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Jim...
> Contact ID is fine.
> So, assuming we can reprogram thru the keypad, we should be able to=20
> monitor this puppy, yes? Just change the receiver number and account=20
> number? Any other changes or problems you see?
> Nick
>=20
> Jim Rojas wrote:
>=20
> > The panel is setup for ContactID reporting, and cannot be changed. =
Anywhere=20
> > you see EE, cannot be changed.
> >=20
> > Jim Rojas
> >=20
> > "Nick Lawrence" <nlaw@xxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> >=20
> >>How about reprogramming via the keypad? Panel is not locked out. In=20
> >>location #46, where I expected to see format 1 - 7, I see 'EE'. But =
the=20
> >>panel seems to dial a traditional munti-format alarm receiver...
> >>Nick

Compass=20
Safewatch Pro=20