Re: Ademco VISTA-128BP, Caddx NetworX NX-8E or ELK M1 for Residential Alarm and Home Automation

Earl,

Send me a direct E-mail with your address, and I'll send you (UPS C.O.D. for
freight charges) an M1 Gold, Three keypads, and one sixteen zone expander...
You'll need to order the metal panel enclosure (I used it for another
project, best part of the system) to mount the control board........
Regards, Russ