Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

> Okay, why does this system have an "Interior" button?

If some of the zones (motion detectors, for example) were programmed as
Interior Bypass zones, pressing the Interior button prior to arming would
disable those zones during that arming cycle.

> If I open the door during the countdown period,
> clearly I've left the house.  If I don't open the
> door, then clearly I'm still inside and it should
> AUTOMATICALLY perform an interior bypass!

That is true.  One exception might be if you arm the system and then leave
but your wife is still at home.

> Am I just missing something here?

Not really.  The Napco Gemini system just gives you lots of options, some of
which may not be useful to you but may be quite useful to others.  It can be
made to work exactly as you describe if you prefer it that way and there's
nothing wrong with doing so.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass