Re: Here's one for the books

Yeah, I've had a couple of seriously flooded Paradox panels over the years.
Pipes in the ceiling burst and drenched the panel on the wall close by in
each case. The panels went ballistic until they shut down on their own. Once
they dried out, I tested them thoroughly and  they worked just fine
(amazingly enough.....)

RHC