Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

I am so sorry.
Here, let me help you get that jingle out of your head......
Cab Calloway from the Blues Brothers should work for you.

Let me tellya story bout Minnie the Moocher
She was a low down hoochie coocher
Hidey Hidey Hidey Hi
Hidey Hidey Hidey Hi
Hodey Hodey Hodey Ho
Hodey Hodey Hodey Ho
Scibbittywop Scibbittywop Scibbittywop wop wop
Ba da deet deet diddly deet deet diddly

Now if Cab doesn't do it try this one.

Flinstones.... meet the Flinstones...... they're a modern stone age
family..... From the.....town of Bedrock......they're a face right out
of history.....

or............

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
a tale of a fateful trip
that started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship
the mate was a mighty sailing man
the skipper brave and sure
5 passengers set sail that day
for a 3 hour tour
a 3 hour tour
BOOM
the weather started getting rough
the tiny ship was tossed
if not for the courage of the fearless crew
the Minnow would be lost
the Minnow would be lost
the ship set crown on the shore of this uncharted desert isle
with Gilligan
the SKipper too
the millionaire
and his wife