Re: Home Alarm and Vonage

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:CBfte.9$p%1.7145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I quit trying VoIP...good thing I only had a handful. Too unreliable. Told
the homeowners to order pots lines...now I can sleep at night.

When it works it works okay although there is no guarentee the ISP's won't
change something in the protocol later making reporting useless, also most
don't realize they have no battery backup on the cable or dsl modems