Re: Looking for security screens

If Brinks is offering alarm screens in your area, there is most likely a
screen manufacturer near by.  Check the yellow pages under alarm screens or
do a google search with alarm screens + your town.  We have a good company
in Houston called "Alarmscreens".  They do all the screens for Brinks and
ADT here.  I pay about $38 for a finished screen, ready to install.  They
will measure and install for slightly more.
Allan