Re: 236i2 programmers manual

I have powered down for a minute and then powered up and it will still
not accept the default installer code.
The number on the chip is 23612-2-5 HEX SUM 1D07H 12/22/99 if that is
of any significance.

There is an ADT phone number inside the keypad but the panel does not
have a phone line connected.  As it was already in the house when I
moved in I do not know the history of the unit, it may have been
monitored previously.

Are ADT obliged to give the installer code if I request it from them?