Re: Home Alarm and Vonage

i mean, the system sends absolutley no signals unless it is forced
to....I.E...cust test, or real alarm intrusion...if the system tries to
do an upload, for instance, to keep the clock in sync, there can be
problems...

NO ONE should use vonage...it is crap, and there is no real
support for their product......thier answer to everything is
 either, "we'll send you a replacement", or, "our stuff works
fine, YOU need to fix yours"......absolute crap!!!!!

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
what to you mean: "no automatic upload of any kind"?