Re: Seeeking link for HAI OmniPro II Web-link software.

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yah, but my distributor told me to call the rep. directly...their stuff is
too expensive anyway.

I install HAI, but don't really like Weblink.  I think Homeseer with the HAI
plugin is a much better solution if there X10 or ALC in addition to
security.  You can get free trial versions of them to show clients as well.