Re: ademco can lid - what's the oblong knockout for?

When I visited my brother in law in Florida he has the bass boat.
Sometimes he takes us down 75 to the gulf shores marina in Naples.  I
just emailed him and he saw my post and said, "what do you mean "my"
bass boat?  you ain't making the payments on it!!!!  You want to go
bass fishing, you should have said so, your sister said just to take
you out on the water."  Then he went on to chew me out about not
knowing anything about fishing or other important stuff in life.  Oops,
I've been found out.  I'm not much of a fisherman but if someone is
going out on the water I enjoy going out with them.  I have no idea
what kind of fish Dan normally tries to catch, (just that the way he
says "my bassboat" with less sylables than a northerner sure sounds
funny)  ;-)