Re: Seeeking link for HAI OmniPro II Web-link software.

They seem to be doing fairly well.  Solid business model, steady stream of
new products and business partners.  Elk may make some inroads, have to see.
I sell a fair amount of them.  A couple of local builders have gotten hot
and juicy over the integrated ALC and priced it well enough that they are
selling.