Vacuflo (vent)

The co. I sub to has now decided that their  installers must add vacuflo
with all rough-ins, on top of structured wire, alarm and audio.

I did my first today. Its a time consuming task. .   Not to mention all the
extra gear I need to carry in my already overloaded van, the glue spewing
down my arm, and the 50 dollar auger bits.  The bottom line is theres very
little money in it, having made just 20 bucks for an extra 2 hrs work to do
three runs.

I cant figure out what a high-tech, structured wire/audio/alarm/automation,
company is doing in the vac business?

Does anyone have any positive vacuflo stories?