Re: Help help --- Ness Security Guard 111

Sam,

I am taking a guess as I have worked with other wireless Ness products.
If you have a wireless remote.  Turn off power to the unit and then turn
it on (possibly with a key).  Just after turning it on press any key on
the wireless remote.  You should now be in the programming mode.  Press
the remote button until you get to the phone number programming step and
go into that step to change it.

Hope this helps.

BobbyD