Re: 43. VICTIMS of wireless alarm systems

Just tested mine...works fine...always does.

www.mipot.com  WHAT PAGE ARE YOU REFERRING TO
http://www.aurel.it/  WHAT PAGE ARE YOU REFERRING TO
www.rfsolutions.co.uk  WHAT PAGE ARE YOU REFERRING TO

I'd love to try to follow your reasoning but the above pages don't =
relate to any of your statements - can you be more specific.

Also, how, in your opinion should I be testing my wireless alarms?

I defer to your superior knowledge on this subject and would like your =
opinion on how to properly test (specifically) - since you have so much =
time to rant...you must have time to educate us in your method of =
testing. Your previous attempts have fallen far short being specific.

<-pull@shoot> wrote in message =
|=20
| Are you an old or a new VICTIM of wireless alarm systems wrong
| advertisements and sellers talk?
|=20
| Wireless alarm systems fail during Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI)
| without warning to the owner and nothing can prevent RFI.
|=20
| TEST YOURS if you have one...
|=20
| :For all frequency types of wireless alarm systems:
|=20
|=20
|  You don't believe me?
|  Test it or ask so called professionals to explain you why
|  wireless alarm systems are reliable and how they avoid the
|  well known nuisances of RFI.
|=20