Re: Seeeking link for HAI OmniPro II Web-link software.

True considering it wasn't long ago they could only send 4/2 format, I've
got an OmniLT laying around somewhere. Software's expensive although it's
worth it, boards are about double that of standard alarm panels however they
also have onboard serial and X-10 ports.

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Security part of it seemed weak when I looked at it years ago too.