Nope Bass NEVER did it - Here is the proof - Thanks www.GoofysPlace.com

Robert L. Bass admits to assault conviction
Subject: Re: So You Want to Buy From Bassburglaralarms ? CAUTION
From: "Robert L. Bass" robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 8/24/2004 11:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time

> > I'm a bit curious what it is you were going to forgive, Blythe.  No
> > disrespect intended but have I ever done anything to offend you?
>
> No Robert, you have not offended me.  I was in YOUR defense!  I was
> asking OTHERS to forgive.  Look at the post again . . . Blythe

OK, thanks Blythe.  The part that really cracks me up is that a bunch of
foul-mouthed, dishonest dealers (not you, of course) who have attacked me
numerous times without provocation for years have the chutzpah to think that
I need their forgiveness.

In particular it's galling that they pretend to be greatly offended over an
assault conviction more than a quarter of a century ago.  I made a serious
mistake many years ago, paid dearly for it and have long since moved on.  I
neither need nor seek their forgiveness as I've done nothing to harm them.
They, on the other hand, are in dire need of forgiveness, but that's another
story.

Regards,
RLB

--