Re: 34. Is monitoring required?

Actually...if I were replying to a rational person you may be correct. =
However, Paulie (pull@shoot) is a fucking wacko troll, when he goes off =
his medications or when the asylum lets him out un-supervised (usually =
on weds/thurs) he comes here to bother us with ridiculous statements. =
Then he'll backup his statements with url's to technical pages that have =
nothing to do with his statement. He's a gnat.

"A-traq" <okyaysenturk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| I think it's much better to give an explanation to this issue rather
| than sending down the drain.
| Firstly, the external siren has three main objectives:
|   a- To protect the property prior to any attempt of entry. A "bad"
| person would not enter a home or office with a siren installed. He/she
| would rather go to a home/office without a security system installed.
|   b- To alert the neighbours and other primary action teams of which
| you have asked for assistance earlier on.
|   c- To direct any type of action force (police, private security
| guards, etc.) to the premises with ease. Following the sound and the
| flasher helps find the home/office in complicated areas much easier.
|=20
| Secondly, in reliance to why we need monitoring services. The main
| issue is of course the marketing aspect. You keep your customer
| satisfied and by means of CRM are able to add more customers to your
| references. If you are a company that does not give after sales =
support
| then you are bound to loose heaps of money in the first place. You are
| the type of company that goes from door to door and gives a thousand
| pack of "lies" to sell the equipment. Where as a company that uses CRM
| and other tools such as monitoring are always interconnected with =
their
| customers, meaning the automatic addition of new potential clients.
| There are many monitoring stations that reduce the amount of false
| alarms leaving only the true potential ones for any action to be
| involved. But where as a dialer system sends an alarm no matter what.
| And you must attend these alarms as you have no detail of the
| situation. A neighbour to a system with a dialer would go ahead nad
| check the system once, maybe twice but after two false alarms he/she
| would get the impression that "... Opps, there goes Rogers shitty
| system again..." and would not act at all to the system.
| I guess that you do not understand the full benefits of an alarm
| monitoring station Paul. It would be a good idea that you go to one =
and
| understand what other types of services are actually given. Services
| such as the in-depth usages of early/late open/close monitoring, test
| signals and the meaning of cross zone alarms, duress alarms, etc. I
| could go on for hours trying to explain the benefits of an alarm
| monitoring station but I fully reccommend that you go to one and have
| detailed information before you have any other "funny" ideas.
|=20