Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > I've wrote *nothing* in this forum for two months...
>
> You've contributed nothing of value in years.
>
> > --- yet you still find it necessary to take pot-shots
>
> Get used to it, Cracker.  You deserve everything you get and then some.

If that is so .........then you deserve   ......?

Whall shucks o goshen .......... just exactly what you get and then
some  .......... TOO! Isn't that just too much how that always seems to
work out? You get back exactly what you give ........ and much more.

But, then again, there's just so many more people who give you what you
deserve.

Is it because you're that much worse than anyone else or is it just
because there's so much of you than most people. I'd guess it's the
first option. But that, in no way means that you're not a fat pig.

Guess you'd better get used to it too ........... eh Fat ASS!