Frank - Alarms TQ

Hey Frank, can you reccommend anyone to consult with further to setting up a
company?  We have a few questions that need to be answered and not enough
resources for research.  When I was last at Burtek they had a posting for
alarm monitoring...is that a common thing?  I am just starting to acquire
knowledge in this aspect of security and time is an issue

Thanks