Re: Stupid Human tricks

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:aDBAe.8727$Ll6.1245@xxxxxxxxxxx
> I use to do it...then they will ask you to provide a stamp as well.. :)
>
> Jim Rojas

We use the stamp machine and the Post Office don't like it when the date is
to far off. I am not stamping 500-600 (depending on the month because we
bill quarterly) to send them and another 500-600 to get them back. Down
here, you are right, they would definately want stamps. I feel rather
fortunate that I have gotten away without envelopes for so many years.