Re: Looking for Ext Wireless Motion with a speaker...

Optex used (maybe still do) make an exterior motion with audible =
announcements...can't remember what it actually "said" or if it was =
customizable.

Visionics makes (or used to) a SP-3 recordable siren driver (you need a =
speaker) that you could record whatever you wanted on it...20 =
seconds(?). You could probably rig something with that on 20P - several =
ways to do this.=20

I used to have fun with these things...making stupid announcements to =
piss off my kids: Mah!! Susie's bothering me. Maaahhhh Jimmy's bothering =
me! (over and over again @ 15 watts)  And I'd bring it with me on road =
trips..of course it also pissed off the wife.

"Eric" <eric3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| ....that can announce something recorded to the intruder like "An =
alarm has
| been triggered and the police have been called".
|=20
| Or even just a siren.
|=20
| Ideally, it could tie into my Vista 20p system but could be a =
standalone
| also.
|=20
| Any ideas?