Re: 46. NEWBEES, external RF transmitters disturb often Wireless Alarm Systems..

> Its amazing that you can't specify the test text nor the required test
> tools...
> Thy just don't exist for RFI testing.

I just can't be arsed anymore. It's there. Look for yourself. I've
successfully tested wireless equipment to the standards and tests specified.
I'm not imagining them.

Well that's it. I've blocked you from my newsreader & placed a filter on
anything RFI related. No more crap from you... Wonderfull !