Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> 152's weren't tail draggers, at least they weren't when I used to test
> crash them.

Inside joke.  You'd have had to have been here about a year ago when Bass
insisted that 152's were tail draggers.  When he "got caught", he changed it
to "150" (which is also *wrong*) then insisted that the 150 was the
"precursor" to the C-182.  Robert (aka "Hi-Pilot" because that's the
"standard greeting" he employs whenever he sees a guy in uniform) knows next
to zip about anything aeronautical (which is on a par with his knowledge
about the Elk M1Gold).  This is the same individual that dreamed up the
terms "negative lift" and "angle of attack of the wind" and argued until he
was "blue in the face" that you spell "aileron" with an "e" instead of an
"i" (or can spell it both ways, I don't quite recall).  He also insists that
if you roll an aircraft inverted, you actually add (or is it subtract) the
lift vector to the force of gravity which means you can't maintain altitude
while inverted (those aircraft you see performing inverted fly-by's at
practically any modern airshow are in reality "special effects" created by
inflating a big Mylar balloon and floating it over the field at the proper
moment).  He also insists that if you roll any passenger jet past 60 degrees
of bank, the aircraft will stall and you'll become a large stain on the
ground (or words to that effect).  I'm also still wondering what he
considers "flight speed".