Re: Feelsafe Omni 1000/Omni 2000

We recently acquired over 300 sites that use these panels.  All 300 sites
are owned by the same person and he doesn't want to change anything.  I've
tried to talk him into upgrades but he won't do it.  It's a good account so
I am going to look for these things.  I haven't seen any Omni panels since
they quit making them in 1990.