Re: What smokes should I use? Not sentrol, right?

I've got hundreds of ESL, System Sensor, and Hochiki smokes out there, never
had problems with any. I like the Hochiki's because you can clean them in a
bucket of water.

Personally I prefer two wire smokes, I don't have to muck around with end of
line power supervision relays that way...just put an eol on the last smoke
of a 2 wire smoke loop and yer done.