Re: CPI Security?

petem wrote:
> reclaim your money,they dont want to do business with you...

I have just done exactly that.  They claim that they needed my landlord's
financial information so that if I were to suddenly leave, *somebody* would be
responsible.  Well, bullshit!  They always retain ownership of the equipment and
need to go no further than the landlord to reclaim it.  If I skip out on the
service contract, REVOKE IT.  Service not provided doesn't cost them a damned
thing.

They served up a heaping helping of bullshit to me and I resent it.  I've lived
here for 19 years in this same house.  And they're worried I might leave
tomorrow?  And with a FICO score of 797, they're worried that I don't meet my
financial obligations?  They can kiss my ass.

I told CPI what they can do with their service and demanded a refund.  If they
drag their feet actually delivering it, you'd be amazed how verbally abusive I
can become.... with the BBB.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

mschnerd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx