Re: DVR's... two 16 channel units or one 32 channel unit?

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:57:47 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>That really depends on what features you are looking for. 32 camera systems
>are new and only a few have a good frame rate and picture quality. Tell me
>what 32 camera systems have you have looked at already and I can give you a
>better answer. We have  32 channel systems available in regular and high
>definition 32ch 480 X 480 HD System H.264 Hybrid compression units

Philips has been selling a 32 channel unit for at least 4 years. The
newest version Bosch DiBos is a really nice 32 channel system that can
handle IP cameras and was designed to be networked.  There are many
others on the market.