Re: Eight and a Half Hour Monitoring Service - Dirt Cheap

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Yah well...I got a betta idear...monitoring on demand...install HID reader
> to read credik cards at the clients...pay by the hour or even the minute!

Funny stuff.  In Philip K. Dick's novel "Ubik", household objects are
endowed with sentience and demand payment each time they are used: a
nickel to open the door, a quarter to use the shower, a dime to get
food out of the refrigerator. When the protagonist Joe Chip tries to
leave his "conapt" without paying, the door threatens him with a
lawsuit!.